Ultralife Brake Pads
Look no further for a step-up over your OE or initial after-market brake pads, Ultralife Brake Pads are a wise investment into specific Friction Formulation materials that will last long and provide enhanced braking reliability
- Friction Formulations Add Significant Reliability as well as Longevity
- Reduced Brake Noise from Specific Materials
Platform-specific friction formulations.
- Specific Friction Formulations (Semi-Metallic or NAO*) provide an increased secure fit.
- Increased Material Choice allows for Better Brake Responsiveness and Overall Reliability
*Non-Asbestos Organic Materials
Chamfers and slots matched to original equipment design.
- Helps further Reduce any Noise
- Allows for easier installment on OE Rotors
- Attached wear sensors and hardware for OE Fit and Functionality
Powder-coated backing plate.
- Helps Brake Pad resist Environmental and Heat Corrosion
- Further increases durability of Brake Pad
Constraint layer shims.
- Layered Shims provide for Unique Design and Noise Muffling
- Sound-Dampening makes for Quieter Performance of Brake Pads